Ima Robot Forums

Site Revamp

benb - 9-16-2018 at 07:24 PM

Hi! Not sure how many people will find this site right away but I'm currently in progress of setting it up.

Phobiac, the owner of the old imarobot.net forums sent me the entire SQL database of the old forum - all the old users and posts. I figured the best place to put them would be on the new forum, store everything old in archive boards and put the posts from our new (now disabled) forum in the boards which they belong in. It's a HEAVY work in progress but hopefully we'll be up and running soon. Please bear with us as we work on the site, we're hoping to have the ultimate place to discuss these bands and the music :)

Also, as a side note, I will be changing the theme to something more appealing. Currently our email system is not functional but I'm working on fixing that right now... then moving all our old lyrics posts. It's quite a haul.

[Edited on 9-17-2018 by benb]

(IMA)Elmo - 9-19-2018 at 07:04 PM

This is kickass! Hope to see some of the OG's on here and thanks ben for bringing this site back and putting in the time brings back good memories!

neckbeard - 9-20-2018 at 12:20 AM

Quote: Originally posted by (IMA)Elmo  
This is kickass! Hope to see some of the OG's on here and thanks ben for bringing this site back and putting in the time brings back good memories!

yo! ima elmo... that dylan GIF has me getting all sad. RIP. i think about him nearly everyday

Phobiac - 9-21-2018 at 12:51 PM

Kudos to benb. Impressive!

benb - 9-21-2018 at 01:03 PM

Thank you, Phobiac, it wouldn't have been possible without your help :)

JPG - 9-22-2018 at 06:26 AM

Brother Benji killing it