Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Styles
benb
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-6-2016 at 01:44 PM
Styles

Ima Robot had a lot of styles. Their stuff from the 90's that was hip-hopish and out there is probably my favorite of everything they've done just because of how bizarre and strange it is compared to their later stuff. Not to mention I love the low-fi sound some of them have.

I would say my least favorite period from the band was MTTM.

what do you think of Ima Robot's styles over the years?

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User Twitter YouTube
ducky
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-6-2016 at 02:09 PM
Styles

There isn't a song alex has made that i've disliked, but for me it's like a slope. the earliest stuff is my top fav, and it slowly goes downward. that said I still absolutely love AMT, it's cool to see how timmy and filip also changed with alex.

RazinRakun
Unregistered

[*] posted on 5-7-2016 at 05:00 AM
Styles

Same here. The range of their songs are so wide that I tend to listen to whatever seems to fit my mood at the time. AMT has some greats like Sail with Me, Peru, and Greenback Boogie. But if I want to headbang and go crazy I put on their first album (the one I grew so close to). They were very experimental, but sadly I don't see them coming back to that style any time soon, especially after hearing some interviews of him pretty much going through a whole 'rebirth' as Edward Sharpe, but we'll see.

imaelmo
Unregistered

[*] posted on 3-21-2017 at 04:47 PM
Re: Styles

My favorite style from Ima would have to be in between the self titled record and right before MTTM came out

Go To Top