Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Suggestions/Feedback thread
ducky
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-26-2016 at 11:52 AM
Suggestions/Feedback thread

Ask for stuff or complain about us here.

Philosophofee
Unregistered

[*] posted on 6-26-2016 at 12:07 PM
Re: Suggestions/Feedback thread

All stuff I'm sure is in the process of being sorted out already, but lotsa little things aren't showing up on my end. Mainly HTML-related right now as far as I can see, stuff like embedded videos not existing where they used to, etc.. Also, going to ima-robot.net/forum/ works wonderfully, going to ima-robot.net on the other hand does not work so wonderfully.

Other than little details like that, the new site looks super sexy. <3

ducky
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-26-2016 at 12:14 PM

Quote:
[quote author=Philosophofee link=topic=167.msg325#msg325 date=1466971667]
All stuff I'm sure is in the process of being sorted out already, but lotsa little things aren't showing up on my end. Mainly HTML-related right now as far as I can see, stuff like embedded videos not existing where they used to, etc.. Also, going to ima-robot.net/forum/ works wonderfully, going to ima-robot.net on the other hand does not work so wonderfully.

Other than little details like that, the new site looks super sexy. <3

All those posts were made in XMB, and since we switched to SMF they're trying to use things that aren't there. I was debating whether or not to just manually fix everybody's posts.

We built the forum in /forum since we have plans of possibly adding a base site. I'll get miles to bring a temp fix.

Glad you like the new site! Miles did most of the work on the layout and data(among other stuff), I'm working on adding more content and boards. Currently the new collection is in a private board, gonna release that soonish!

benb
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-26-2016 at 12:18 PM

http://ima-robot.net/ should redirect to the forum now :)

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User Twitter YouTube
Philosophofee
Unregistered

[*] posted on 6-26-2016 at 06:56 PM

Another positive note: I'm actually REALLY happy to see the Tabs section back. I was considering not mentioning it because I usually like to not associate with anything I did musically (or anything else really) before the age of like, 16 or 17, but I was one of the main contributors to the tabs section back on the old forum. It's kinda embarrassing because I was still such a fledgling musician back then (not to mention the HOURS I spent doing them by ear and then typing them up via an old ipod touch), but I've since taken college courses in music theory and played in enough ensembles to consider myself at least decent at my instruments and would love to finally do all those tabs justice. Probably gonna take a crack at it before the fall term starts because it's getting all those nostalgic feelings flowing again.

ducky
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-26-2016 at 07:00 PM

As a current fledgling musician I'd absolutely love some more tabs, I can figure out some basic parts but I don't think I could really contribute full songs. But I'll definitely be playing any tabs you write up!

Go To Top