Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Coming Across Fans
benb
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 12-12-2016 at 08:23 PM
Coming Across Fans

I was wearing my ima tshirt at a Newbury Comics the other day and someone who worked there noticed my shirt. We talked about the band for a while, while checking out and it seems he felt like I do about the band, everything they put out is special in one way or another. It was a surreal moment finding someone else who's as much a big fan of these guys as I am just randomly like that. One thing I regret is not telling him about the site, coulda had a new member!

Have you ever come across someone else who knows about ima IRL?

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User Twitter YouTube
JPG
Witness Protection Program

[*] posted on 12-15-2016 at 07:23 AM
Re: Coming Across Fans

I had a buddy from work overhear me talking about Edward Sharpe and I mentioned Ima Robot. He remembered loving the self titled album (he was a skater. Skaters seem to know about Ima from video parts), and didnt know there were any more albums!

People always go through that moment of fathoming that Alex is the lead man in each group and its fun to see.

Amnesiac
Unregistered

[*] posted on 3-8-2018 at 06:19 AM
Re: Coming Across Fans

I actually have a history teacher who knows about Ima Robot. He told me that he saw them opening for another band, and bought the self-titled album afterwards.

Go To Top