Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: WAV Format?
alienram
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-4-2017 at 02:10 PM
WAV Format?

Wondering if there were ever demos released in an uncompressed audio format (such as WAV) instead of just MP3. I rip my CDs this way, never minding the extra space they take up. Everything released on disc is no problem (except of course the elusive 1999 demo), leaving me to wonder about the many internet released demos.

Would love to be able to download them if so.

benb
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-4-2017 at 04:39 PM
Re: WAV Format?

We have the demos currently in the highest quality bitrate we can find them in - they were released in mp3 format to begin with by the band, so until timmy or filip or anyone from the band wants to release them in a higher quality / release anything at all, this is sadly all we have :(

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User Twitter YouTube
benb
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-4-2017 at 04:40 PM

The closest to a demo in WAV format we have is Yes Of Course/Alternate Pill, which was released on a compilation sample CD called I Love LA Vol 1. I ripped it in WAV, here you go: https://puu.sh/tpKYR.wav

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User Twitter YouTube
alienram
Unregistered

[*] posted on 2-5-2017 at 02:55 PM

Thanks much for the download.

I hope they just release everything, but then again it's their decision. ;D Always glad to have as much as we already do.

Also not sure if this was worthy of a new topic, but months ago I bought a "KXLU 88.9fm L.A. Live Volume 7" CD just to get the one track Bullets and Bread. Here it is if anyone is interested https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Rc8EuAwje-X2xNX3FmbEtlcD...

Go To Top