Ima Robot Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Future of This Site (May 2017)
benb
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 11:21 AM
Future of This Site (May 2017)

Hello everyone! Just figured I'd update the few members on this site of what's going on.
I've been absolutely insanely busy lately and I have had very little time to update this site. My deal is that I'm currently working and trying to get into the college classes I've applied for and it's stressful and eats up a lot of my time. Not to mention, this site is very far down on my priorities list of things to do due to the small user base. I feel as though putting crazy amounts of my time into the site will be wasted due to the lack of user base.

So let's say you want to help - how can you?

[li]Donations are always accepted to help keep the site running.

I am not asking for money, I feel as though I have no place to do that. But donations towards the site are accepted here, just please let me know that the donations are for the site as I'll feel bad for accepting money for any other reason.

We're staying advertisement-free and the site only costs $30 a year to actually manage, it's simply the domain and nothing else. Again, do not feel obligated as I can more than gladly pay for the site out of pocket (it's like 3 hours of minimum wage in Mass, that's nothing)

[/li]

[li]Song pages

Our homepage is very dead right now. Song pages take forever to write and if no one's checking them, I feel no motivation to work on them. If you want to take a look at the source code of a song page, right click on this page and click "view page source" or something akin to that:

http://ima-robot.net/song_library/songpages/dynomite.html

If you'd like to write some song pages for demos and whatnot, that would be greatly appreciated. Metadata, song link, bitrates etc. Using the information from the Mega link Bloss posted in the other thread. Again, not expecting anyone to do this - it's our job - but until people are interested in seeing more, I feel no motivation to make more.

[/li]
    [li]Invite friends!

Inviting other fans here helps a ton! If you know anyone who's a fan of ESMZ or Ima Robot please let them know our site exists! We need more people on these boards!

[/li]

Thank you for reading!

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User Twitter YouTube

Go To Top