Ima Robot Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: AWESOME NEWS / THE RICH LAMBERT INTERVIEW: SEND IN QUESTIONS!!!
ShadowAlchemy
Monkey On Ice

Mood: Stressed-ish

lol.gif posted on 9-20-2020 at 04:06 PM
AWESOME NEWS / THE RICH LAMBERT INTERVIEW: SEND IN QUESTIONS!!!

Somewhere in the near near future.... specifically this week-ish

I'M DOING A PHONE INTERVIEW WITH RICH LAMBERT, THE FIRST DRUMMER FOR IMA ROBOT!!!!!

He apparently has stuff, and knows stuff too.
Send in your q's for him, I'll ask him.
He joined 2002, but knows a ton about 1998-2002 Era.
I've messaged him a bit, and here's what I found out:

Sexy / On the Edge: OFFICIALLY DOESNT HAVE A NAME. I think. There was some confusion between us, he says that "Sexy" was a song they challenged themselves to write and learn during their weekly songwriting session. Then he says that Alex never named the song we named "On the Edge", Phobiac named "Sexy". If he was referring to the untitled song as Sexy, there you go. If he was referring to Sexy as its own song, then oops. I'll try and clarify when I interview him.

SINK OR SWIM/ WEIRDEST GIRL HAD PROGRAMMED DRUMS. Most of the super old tracks did actually.

THE BIGGEST NEWS: Rich has around 50 demos from the 1998-2002 Era!!!!!! THAT'S A TON OF SHIT!!
APPLES! WRECKAGE! ONE! WHATEVER YOU CAN THINK OF HE PROBABLY HAS IT.

I'm gonna talk to him on the phone in a few days, as I said before. This is huge shit. Trying to get the OK from Alex to get those demos out, it's a bit hard.

Parade through the ballrooms, decay in your costumes and dance until the lights go down.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User Twitter YouTube

Go To Top